Saturday, January 2, 2016

Shopping and free stuff 1-2-2016

Today we went shopping and found some pretty good deals when combined with rebate apps! Here's the best of what we found:

From Grocery Outlet (please note that ALL deals at the Grocery Outlet are limited to however long the item lasts on their shelf).

  • Nutrigrain Breakfast Biscuits - $0.50/box. This matches the Checkout 51 rebate for $1.00 off two boxes of Nutrigrain Bars. I bought two boxes and redeemed the rebate, which made them FREE! This is a Kellogg's brand, so it can be uploaded for the KFR program for points.



  • Sarah Lee bagels and bread - $0.99 (this is the regular price at Grocery Outlet, and they almost ALWAYS have them in stock). The bagels match the MobiSave rebate for $0.75 off a Sarah Lee breakfast product, which means you only pay $0.24 for a 6 pack of bagels
  • Yoplait Yogurts (6oz cups) - $0.25. That is half the regular price at Walmart! They only had 2 flavors available when I was there this morning though.
  • Ocean Spray Juice (Mango Pineapple flavor) - $0.99.  This matches the MobiSave rebate for $1.00 back on one Ocean Spray juice, which makes it free!
We also went shopping at the Dollar Tree and found the following deals:
  • Curad gauze pads - $1.00.  Matches the MobiSave rebate for $1.00 off 1 Curad bandage gauze or tape, which made this purchase FREE!
  • Tide Laundry detergent (10 oz) - $1.00. Matches the MobiSave rebate for $1.00 off any 1 bottle of tide detergent, making it FREE. 
Those are the deals we found just today. In case you're wondering, Yes: I did purchase the Juice, Nutrigrain Bars, Laundry Detergent, and Gauze pads simply because I was getting them for free after uploading my rebates. But I know I'll use them, so I don't feel bad about it :) Happy Shopping!!!

2 comments:

  1. What is Grocery Outlet? These sound like some wonderful deals. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grocery Outlet has a few different locations, there are 3 in the treasure valley: 2 in Boise and 1 in Caldwell (which happens to be across the intersection from my subdivision). I know they have them in Oregon, Nevada, and California, too. Here is the link to their store finder: https://groceryoutlet.com/store-locator
      The thing with the Grocery Outlet is that you can never really be sure what they will have in the store, or what the price will be, because they sell overstocked items from other stores for a discount price. So whatever they have on the shelf is all they have in the store. Sometimes it's two or three boxes and sometimes it's two or three cases. Just depends on the item. They discount the prices so that it sells quickly because usually their items are close to "sell by" date. Depending on the item, if it goes past the date they will just give it away to whatever customers are in the store (for free)! That's happened to me a few times, and it's usually stuff I can take home and put in my freezer :) btw, this is Gauchay on Ben's account, I didn't realize I was signed in as him until I finished writing the comment.

      Delete