Friday, December 11, 2015

MobiSave - the in's and out's

I'm fairly new to MobiSave, but I wish that I had been using them from the very beginning when I started my journey to couponing and rebate apps.  There are some really fantastic perks to MobiSave, which in some ways makes them the most user friendly app out of all the apps I use, although they don't have near the selection that most apps have.


How it works

MobiSave allows you to redeem purchases from any store, which is nice because I like to shop at the Dollar Tree and the Grocery Outlet, and usually those stores aren't included in other rebate apps.  From what I have seen so far, you can only redeem rebates with MobiSave once.  Most of their rebates are for things the average person normally buys. Right now there are rebates for allergy medicine, coconut milk, rice, band-aids, salad dressing, canned fruit, vitamins, pizza, hot pockets, canned meat, shampoo, baby formula, eggs, juice, pretzels, sausage, cake mix, yogurt, pasta sauce, cheese, soda, candy, paper plates, and even baby bottles and pacifiers. There are more rebates, but I figure you can download the app and see for yourself. Overall I would say they have a pretty darn good selection! They also (at times) have a variety of any brand rebates for produce and other common purchases like milk and bread.

All you have to do is star the offers you want to cash out on before uploading your receipt. Then take a picture of the receipt and mark which offers you purchased. Make sure the picture you take is clear, because I've missed out on rebates before due to blurry receipt pictures.

New Offers

The rebates on MobiSave regenerate every week on Monday, so if you see one you like, be sure to redeem it the same week in case it expires by the next week.  Most of their rebates will regenerate again for a few weeks, but you can never be sure. Also, they have the same rule as Checkout 51 in that you have to purchase and upload the receipt in the same week that the offer is valid. If you buy milk on Saturday, but try to upload it to the app on Monday (after the rebate expired and then regenerated), you won't get paid.

Cashing out

I myself have only redeemed about 20 rebates on MobiSave, but that's just because I'll only purchase an items if they match up with a sale price and/or a coupon. That being said, it doesn't matter how much or little money I make back with MobiSave, because they deposit the money into my paypal THE NEXT DAY. There is a one time confirmation email in order to link MobiSave to your paypal, and then you don't have to worry about it ever again. In fact, I'll often go into paypal and wonder "where did that $3.00 come from?" and then realize it's because I uploaded receipts to MobiSave and forgot about it. That's another perk: you don't have to request that they pay you, they just do it automatically :)

 MobiSave is definitely worth your time if you purchase any of the stuff I mentioned above! With the freedom to buy from whatever store you want, and get your rebate money back within a couple of days, it's a very good quality service, and I'm pleased with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment